If your child has behavioral challenges, you may need extra supports. Our doctors and nurse practitioners are available for consultations with you on any aspect of child rearing. Our consultation appointments are scheduled to provide the appropriate amount of time necessary to address your child’s specific issue. During this time, we review all of your options that will help support you and your child. If necessary, we will refer you to one of our staff specialists for further care.
- Behavior Information
- Behavior Solutions and Disorders
- Discipline Methods and Resources
Mental Health Consultations
If your child is experiencing emotional challenges, we recommend discussing this with their provider. Their provider will recommend counseling and appropriate services as warranted. If medication is indicated, a consultation can be scheduled with your primary care provider to discuss options.
- COVID and Mental Health
- Mental Health Disorders
- Mental Health Treatment
- Postpartum Mental Health
- Lahey Behavioral Crisis Number: 978-521-7777
- Community Behavioral Health Center: 833-773-2445 (call or text)
- 24/7 Samaritans Helpline: 877-870-4673 (call or text)
- National Suicide Hotline: 988
- Lahey Behavioral Health Walk in Clinic: 978-620-1250
- Community Behavioral Health Centers
- Network of Care Massachusetts
If your child is struggling in school, your school may indicate that you reach out to your provider for further evaluation. At CHC, our providers can offer support and medication for ADHD diagnosis or provide outside resources for neuropsychological testing to help determine any diagnoses. These evaluations will help determine the best supports to help your child's school achievement. We can also assist your family in obtaining Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and 504s, if necessary.
ADHD Consultation Paperwork: